
I had a shoot tonight that was such a blast from the past for me. I went out to Thornburg Middle School to shoot team pictures for the Hawkeyes. These boys were so much fun and really cooperative. I was shooting their pictures before a game so we had to get a little creative since there wasn't enough room to shoot in the gym while another game was going. I hope they like how I photoshop some fun into the pictures for them! So the bast from the past happened becuase we had to wait for the other game to finish before I could shoot their group shot on the court. Of course the game before them was running late and then went into over time. I was "stuck" watching that game for quite a while before I could shoot. It was a BLAST! These boys looked to be about 10 or so and the game was tied up at 29 all. I got so into the excitement of the game and I didn't even know a single kid on the court. The game was won in the last 2 seconds of overtime by a little boy with the luckiest shot of the night. I hope that's a moment he never forgets! I know I won't forget the look on all the boys faces (both winners and loosers) for a very long time. I remember playing basketball at their age and feeling the exact same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment