Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's Feburary already! I was going to set aside the month of January to get all my "business" in order. I had a HUGE to do list! I knocked a considerable amount off of the list but there is still so much to do! I HAVE to have that website up and going. I've GOT to start advertising to build my business. I have to get my records organized from last year to get taxes over with. How did this happen?!?!?!
Ok...I was gone to Florida with the family for 10 days. You also have to consider the amount of time that was eaten up with getting ready for that trip too. I guess you should also factor in the "post vacation depression" days as well. I was useless for about 4 days after the trip from sheer exhaustion and depression. It was so hard to figure out where I left off and get going again.
Ok....so I guess it's time for a new list and a new attack. (sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment