Sunday, February 11, 2007
Growing pains
9 months ago I decided to take my photography seriously and start a photography business. Like everything in my life I did a lot of just sticking my toes in the water before wading in cautiously. This has been a year full of uncomfortable learning curves to say the least. When I started out I had a very basic camera, 1 bottom of the line stinky lens, and no experience what so ever with Photoshop. The most important thing I DID have was a love of photography, a supportive husband, and friends that encouraged me with photo opportunities and technical knowledge. I am so indebted to Paty, Katie, Lesa and Laura for their encouragement and help. I am on the brink of a major step for me. Soon I will have a REAL website! It is in the works right now!!! As I am going through the pictures I have shot in the last 9 months to use in creating this website I am in awe of the growth that has occurred in my work. Building this new website is intimidating to me. I feel like I'm going out in public wearing big girl clothes and high heels when I'm still wearing a training bra...lol. So...keep your eyes out for my new growth spurt. Hopefully I will be up and running by the end of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanna see! I wanna see! =)
Post a Comment